Oct 20, 2011

Last Night - beautiful interior in a beautiful movie

I have recently watched the movie "Last Night", which apart from the smart script and good acting impressed me with the great decor in the home of the main characters. The spaces, where the characters in the movie live, are very important, because they help creating the movie personalities. It has always been interesting to me to notice stylish interiors in films, because unlike the beautiful images we see in magazines and the Internet, they seem to have more personality – such as placed books here and there or the selection of the works of art. In that film was shown one apartment, that I think everyone would fell in love with. To me personally my favorite is the kitchen in the industrial chic style. I like how almost all of its functional part is taken by  the large kitchen island, and that there are no traditional upper cabinets, which in turn are replaced by large windows and walls with painted in white bricks.




Here are some other apartments in the movie.



 
I hope you have enjoyed the images. What about you - have you seen the movie, if so share your impressions of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment